Each year, Volunteer Maryland partners with up to 30 nonprofits, schools, and government agencies to recruit, train, and supervise a Volunteer Maryland AmeriCorps Member. Together, sites and Volunteer Maryland, recruit in search of a candidate to fill the role as AmeriCorps Member at your organization. These dual partnerships are funded through AmeriCorps.
- Does your organization utilize volunteers to address a community need?
- Does your organization’s focus areas fit with AmeriCorps focus areas? See list.
- Schedule a call if you need support and have questions. (410-697-9285)
- Apply Now and download here. Accepting applications on a rolling basis. Please contact Nathan J Cabrera at email@example.com if you intend to apply.
Having trouble accessing? Copy and paste this url in your browser http://volunteer.maryland.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/23/2022/01/VM-Service-Site-Application-2022-23.docx
Your organization may benefit from a partnership with VM!
Service Site Benefits
- Full Time AmeriCorps Member (40 hour per week) for an 11-month period dedicated to serving your organization as a Volunteer Coordinator
- Build Capacity within your Volunteer Program to increase effectiveness and efficiency within your volunteer program
- Increase Retention among your volunteers
- Establish/improve on policy and procedures, recognition materials and more within your organization
2021-22 Service Sites
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools – Arlington Echo
- Baltimore City Recreation and Parks
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Metropolitan Baltimore
- Court Appointed Special Advocates of Prince George’s County
- Central Baltimore Partnership
- Community Support Systems
- Do Good Institute
- Franciscan Center of Baltimore
- Housing Authority of Baltimore City
- Interfaith Partners of the Chesapeake
- Junior Achievement of Central Maryland
- Literacy Council of Montgomery County
- Maryland Environmental Trust
- Paul’s Place
- Project PLASE (People Lacking Ample Shelter and Employment)
- Pure Play Every Day
- So What Else?
- Stella Girls
- The Community Ecology Institute
- There Goes My Hero
- Turn Around, Inc.
- University of Maryland Baltimore CURE Scholars Program